Monday, July 4, 2011

Welcome to Vida, by Domo!

Vida, by Domo (Life, by Domo) is just that. It takes a look at life through my eyes. Experiences, likes, dislikes, obsessions, rants, etc...this blog knows no boundaries. I refuse to solely focus on the lives of the rich and famous whom I'm sure we've all heard enough about. I plan to zero in on the talent hidden underground, worldwide. Vida, by Domo, will take a look at current and upcoming trends, new artists & music, and of course I'm a gossip whore, so there'll be a bit of that too.
In the near future I hope to partner with other bloggers and people established in their own field, to expand and improve the quality and content of VBD. Also, look out for polls, featured talent of the week or month, and later on in the year some lovely contests.
Stop by for all your entertainment, arts, pop culture, fashion/beauty needs, and of course those ever-so-random Domo moments I'm kinda known for =D. Look out for videos, new music, new artists, designers, and pretty much everything you're little hearts could desire. 

So, welcome my ninjas and DO enjoy your visit! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment