Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Belles Tresses!

The entire concept of braiding hair has been twisted, flipped, intertwined and basically, completely revamped. From french braids, to dutch braids, to waterfalls, and lace braids...we've seen it all. For the past few years braided hairstyles have been super popular in high fashion and on the red carpet. Nowadays messy, unkept, and "bedhead" braids seem to be the IN thing. Some of them might look a tad TOO carefree, but for the most part, I love the sort of bohemian/hippie vibe they give off. I found a braidipedia (so they call it) online and I plan to teach myself a few new braiding techniques. I find they always come in handy on a lazy or bad hair day. I've compiled a ton of different styles for you to look through, try 'em out. Mind you, they might take a LITTLE bit of practice and HEAPS of patience to master!


















No comments:

Post a Comment